The Taipei Representative Office in Hungary is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for consular service, assisting educational exchanges, collecting information and translation, as well as other duties assigned by the Office.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Hungarian and English.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to follow instructions in details.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in related job (preferred but not necessary)
- Working hours: 08:30- 17:00 (Half an hour for lunch break)
- Only Hungarian citizens are eligible to apply
Applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 8, 2018. Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview. Received resumes will not be returned.
- Contact Information:
1088 Budapest, Rákóczi út 1-3/ II.